General / principles of data processing
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(3) As a matter of principle, we process personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functioning Internet presence and the contents and services offered by us. As a rule, personal data is only processed if you have given us your consent or if processing is permitted by legal regulations.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for which it was stored no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this is provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired, unless further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Responsible body and service provider
Responsible body within the meaning of § 3 para. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (“BDSG”) and service providers within the meaning of § 13 Telemedia Act (“TMG”):
legally represented by the managing director Thomas Schiefer
Further details can be found in our imprint.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- the right to information
- the right of correction and deletion
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Processing of personal data for informational use of our website
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information (“Informational Use”), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security:
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the website
- access status (HTTP status)
- transmitted data volume
- internet site from which you have reached our website
- web browser
- operating system
- language and version of the browser
(2) The aforementioned data is stored in so-called log files on our servers. Not affected by this are your IP address or other data that allow the data to be allocated to you. This data is not stored together with other personal data about you.
(3) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the presentation of our website on your terminal device. For this purpose, your IP address must be saved for the duration of your visit to our website. This data is not evaluated for marketing purposes.
(4) Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the above-mentioned purposes.
(5) The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session is ended.
(6) The collection of the above-mentioned data for the provision of our website and the storage of these data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website. There is no possibility of objection.
Processing of personal data through cookies
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on the storage medium of your end device, e.g. on a hard disk, and through which we receive certain information as the site that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your end device.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Cookies, which are stored with your web browser:
– Transient cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your web browser to the shared session. This enables your terminal device to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close your web browser.
– Persistent cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time in the settings of your web browser.
(b) The following data and information are stored in the cookies:
– Log-in informationen
– Language settings
– entered search terms
– Information on the number of times our website is called up and the use of individual functions of our internet presence
(2) The processing of personal data by the above-mentioned cookies serves to make the offer of our website altogether more user-friendly and effective for you. Some functions of our website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. In particular, some functions of our website require that your web browser can still be identified after a page change. If you have an account, we use the cookies to identify you for subsequent visits. This avoids you having to log in again each time you visit our website. The data processed by cookies, which are necessary for providing the functions of our website, are not used to create user profiles. If cookies are used for analysis purposes, they serve to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its contents and functions. They enable us to understand how the website, which functions and how often they are used. This enables us to continuously optimise our offer.
(3) In the above-mentioned purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing.
(4) The above-mentioned cookies are stored on your end device and transmitted from this to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can make appropriate configurations in the settings of your web browser, by which you can, for example, reject third-party cookies or cookies altogether. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of our website properly. In addition, we recommend that you delete cookies and your browser history on a regular basis.
Further functions and offers of our internet presence
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose it is usually necessary to provide further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The above principles of data processing apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers who have been carefully selected and commissioned by us to process this data. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us.
(3) Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services that we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(4) If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) You may revoke any consent you have given us to process your data at any time. The revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after it has been discussed with us.
(2) With regard to the processing of your personal data, you may object to the processing of your personal data if this processing is based on a balancing of interests. In this context, we ask you to explain the reasons why you object to the processing of your personal data by us. If your objection is legally justified, we will either stop processing your personal data, adapt further data processing if necessary, or give compelling reasons worthy of protection why we are processing your personal data.
(3) You may also object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) Please send your revocation or objection to our contact data mentioned above.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send us with your e-mail will be stored. In addition, we have a contact form on our website which you can use to contact us. The data you enter in the input mask as well as your IP address and the time of dispatch are transmitted to us and stored. This data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will only be used to answer your questions.
(2) The processing of the aforementioned personal data serves solely to process your enquiries. The processing of further personal data, which is generated by the use of the contact form provided on our website, serves to prevent misuse and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(3) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as we have finally processed your enquiries. Any personal data additionally collected when using the contact form will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
(5) You can revoke the consent given to us to process your personal data at any time. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be further processed. You can declare the revocation or the objection to us by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(2) The IP address transmitted when using Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(3) We use Google Analytics only with the activated IP anonymisation described above. This means that your IP address will only be processed by Google in abbreviated form. This means that a personal reference can be excluded.
(4) We use Google Analytics for the purpose of analysing the use of our website and to be able to continuously improve individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. Through the statistical evaluation of user behaviour, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(5) This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data by Google.
(6) You can prevent the saving of cookies generated by Google Analytics by making the appropriate settings in your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website. If you wish to prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your user behaviour (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google, you can download and install the web browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(7) In order to oblige Google to process the data transmitted only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we have concluded a contract with Google for the processing of orders. In addition, Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement concluded between the European Union and the United States and has certified itself. As a result, Google is committed to complying with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. You can find more detailed information in the entry linked below: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
(8) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Further information on data use by Google, on setting and objection options as well as on data protection can be found on the following Google websites:
- data protection overview: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- data use by Google when you use websites or apps of our partner: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners
- use of data for advertising purpose: www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
- settings for personalised advertising by Google: www.google.de/settings/ads
Google Tag Manager
We use “Google Tag Manager” on our website, a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as: “Google”). Google Tag Manager enables us to manage website tags via an interface. The Google Tag Manager tool, which implements the tags, is a cookie-less domain and does not itself collect any personal information. Google Tag Manager will trigger other tags that may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If disabled at the domain or cookie level, it will remain disabled for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Google is a party to and certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States. This means that Google is committed to complying with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Further information can be found in the entry linked below: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
You can find further information on data protection on the following Google websites:
- FAQ Google Tag Manager: www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html
Google Web Fonts
(1) We use “Google Web Fonts”, a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as: “Google”) on our website. Google Web Fonts enables us to use external fonts, so-called Google Fonts. For this purpose, the required Google font is loaded from your web browser into your browser cache when you access our website. This is necessary so that your browser can also display an optically improved representation of our texts. If your browser does not support this function, a standard font is used by your computer for display. The integration of these web fonts is done by a server call, usually a Google server in the USA. This tells the server which page of our website you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the visitor’s end device is also saved by Google.
(2) We use Google Web Fonts for optimisation purposes, in particular to improve the use of our website for you and to make its design more user-friendly.
(3) This is also in our legitimate interest.
(4) Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement concluded between the European Union and the United States and has obtained certification. By doing so, Google undertakes to comply with the standards and rules of European data protection law. Further information can be found in the entry linked below: www.privacyshield.gov/participant
(5) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at www.google.com/webfonts/, developers.google.com/fonts/faq and www.google.com/fonts.
Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA
We use “Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA”, a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as: “Google”) on our website. Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA stores and processes information about your user behaviour on our website. Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA uses for this purpose, among other things, cookies, i.e. small text files which are stored locally in the cache of your web browser on your end device and which enable an analysis of your use of our website.
We use Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA to check whether the input is made by a human being or abusively by automated, machine processing. This is also our legitimate interest in processing the above information.
The IP address transmitted within the framework of Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA will not be merged with other data from Google unless you are logged into your Google account at the time of using Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA. If you wish to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behaviour on our website by Google, you must log out of Google before you visit our website or use Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by deleting existing cookies and deactivating the storage of cookies in the settings of your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the aforementioned information by Google by setting an opt-out cookie on one of the websites linked below:
- deactivate data collection by Google Analytics for this website
We would like to point out that this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies. You can object to the collection and forwarding of personal data or prevent the processing of such data by deactivating the execution of Java-Script in your browser. You can also prevent the execution of Java-Script code as a whole by installing a Java-Script blocker (e.g. noscript.net or www.ghostery.com). We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
In addition, Google has subjected itself to the privacy shield agreement concluded between the European Union and the USA and has certified itself. Google thereby undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. You can find more detailed information in the following linked entry: www.privacyshield.gov/participantInformation of the third party provider: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Further information from the third party provider on data protection can be found on the following website: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/